September 23, 2013 is the effective date of new HIPAA Regulations that address many changes, such as:
- Changes to Business Associate Rules
- Changes to Investigations, Compliance Reviews and Civil Monetary Penalties
- Mandatory Restriction on Disclosure of Protected Health Information to Health Plans in Some Cases of Cash Payment for Items and / or Services
- Risk Assessment and Break Notification
- Changes to Provider’s Notice of Privacy Practices
- Changes Regarding Marketing and Fundraising
On Wednesday, September 18 from 5:30 – 7:30 pm at Juban’s Restaurant, the Kean Miller Health Law Team will discuss these changes and how they may affect your practice, agency or company.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 225.389.3753.
View the invitation here.