On October 17, the Kean Miller Diversity Task Force will present the "Louisiana Diversity Forum" at the Hilton Capitol House Hotel in Baton Rouge. This full-day event will offer a platform for distinguished guest speakers to provide insight and ideas on diversity-related topics.
Speakers will include:
- Patricia Richards, Manager of Supplier Diversity, Shell Oil Company
- Andrea Benjamin, Compliance and Diversity Manager, The Shaw Group, Inc.
- Kwame Satchell, Counsel, Chevron Corporation
- Leah Raby, Executive Assistant/Investigator, Louisiana Commission on Human Rights
- Jim Sacher, Regional Attorney, EEOC
- Professor Bill Corbett, LSU Law Center
- Professor Russell Jones, Southern University Law Center
- Carlos Thomas, Diversity Recruiter, LSU Center of Internal Auditing
- Christine Varney and Danielle Dicharry, ICE
- Stephen Moret, President and CEO, Baton Rouge Area Chamber
The Louisiana Diversity Forum, including the networking luncheon, is free of charge and is sure to provide concrete ideas and actions that will help you put diversity to work for your businesses.
For more details click here.